Dr. Haley Neese
Dr. Haley was born and raised in Carroll, Iowa. She graduated from Iowa State University in 3 years majoring in Kinesiology Pre-Chiropractic. Two months later, Dr. Haley moved to the very east side of the state to go to the fountainhead of chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport. She is a second-generation chiropractor, and grew up with chiropractic care her entire life, seeing the amazing effects it has on people.
• Iowa State Board Certified
• Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
• International Certified Pediatrics Association
• Certified in Webster's Technique for pregnant mothers
• Member of the Iowa Chiropractic Society